ASTA International Software Testing Conference 2013 will be held on April 24th in Ho chi Minh, Vietnam.This conference is for free with limited seats.
Call For Speakers
Conference Organizer encourages authors of papers to benefit from speaking opportunities at ASTA International Software Testing Conference 2013, Vietnam. Authors selected for speaking opportunities confirm their organizations´ positions as innovative quality leaders, and benchmark against other leading experts in the area of software testing..
Deadlines for submissions:
Dec 15, 2012 : Submission of abstracts for papers and tutorials
Jan 30, 2013 : Notification of acceptance
Feb 15, 2013 : Submission of final papers
Mar 6, 2013 : Submission of tutorial and paper slides
Templete for Speakers:
Paper Submission Template : (ASTA Conference Vietnam_Paper_Submission_Template_v1.doc)
Speaker Submission Form (ASTA Conference_Vietnam_Speaker_Submission_Form.doc)
Topics for Paper Submission
Paper Submission can include but is not restricted to:
* Testing Leadership and management
* Adapting to change
* Cross-functional and multi-discipline teams
* Case studies and lessons learned
* Testing skills
* Marketing testing to management/developers
* Quality engineering, management and assurance
* Process improvement
* Standards and regulations
* Maturity models
* Non-functional testing
* Testing techniques
* Measurement and metrics
* Testing tools
* Test automation
* Test data management
* Test environments
* Testing Service Oriented Architecture
* Testing in the "cloud"
* Testing as a service
Tutorials: One Day (including Q&A)
Opportunity for Testing/Automation Experts, Heads-Quality, Process Engineers and Technical Specialists to share their expertise with Practitioners, thereby enabling participants to apply specific techniques to real-time projects.
Conference Presentations: 70 Minutes (including Q&A)
Testing Gurus and Industry Leaders are invited to share their knowledge, experience and case studies with a highly charged audience
All selected papers will be published as part of the Conference Proceedings.
Guidelines for Paper submission
* Should be original material
* Must have a well-defined focus on the chosen topic
* Must be practical & implementation-focused
* Must show examples, practical applications, cause & effect, and be supported by case studies
* Company confidential information should NOT be disclosed.
* Content should advance the Body of Knowledge for quality professionals
* Should NOT be a marketing / sales / product demo - All product demos, marketing / sales presentations would come under a sponsored and notified "Vendor Presentation Slot"
* Only papers submitted in the prescribed template will be accepted
* Min 8 pages, Max 12 Pages (Excluding the cover pages and bios of speakers)
* Line spacing: 1.5
Contents of abstract:
What is the paper all about? i.e. a clear Introduction
Which audience does this paper add most value to?
The content in brief
Where has this applied?
What are the tangible benefits?
What are some of the issues faced and how to handle them/how was this handled?
Parameters for technical review of papers:
Is the topic innovative / different?
Practical usefulness of this topic
Clarity of thought / expression
How has this benefited your organization?
Layout, grammar, spelling etc.