1.You are running a 100% load test. The exhibit shows a list of business processes, the desired number of business processes per hour, and the number of transactions per business process.
How many transactions should complete during the one hour full load test?
2.View the Business Process Profile table for the ecommerce site shown in the exhibit.
Which business processes are the most critical to record? (Select two.)
D.View sale items
E.View outlet items
3. When running a debug run, what should you be looking for?
A.system performs as expected under load
B.no errors pertaining to running the load test
C.all server CPU and memory utilization below 50%
D.transaction response times that are higher than expected
4. While analyzing the Vuser log files from a scenario run, you see the following log file from one of the Vusers. Start auto log message stack Iteration
1.Starting action BookFlight.
BookFlight.c(5): Notify: Transaction WT_00_Home_Page started.BookFlight.c(7): Error 27796:
Failed to connect to server 127.0.0.1:1080 
End auto log message stack.
What was the Runtime setting, Logging option set to?
C.Always send a message
D.Send a message only when an error occurs
5. What is the recommended transaction monitoring frequency for large scenarios?
6. What is the first stage of the load testing process?
A.Plan the Load Test
B.Create the Scenario
C.Execute the Scenario
D.Create VuGen Scripts
7. What instructs LoadRunner to prepare the Vusers so they are in the ready state?
8. What are the main types of service level agreements available in the Controller and Analysis? (Select two.)
A.Per Time Interval
B.Errors per Second
C.Over the Whole Run
D.Average Hits per Run
E.Average Throughput per Run
F.Average Transaction Response Time
9. What allows you to gather performance metrics for a variety of major backend system components including firewalls, application servers, and database servers?
D.service level agreement
10. What is the first indication of a performance problem?
A.The network delay time is above 15ms.
B.The DNS is not resolving the machine name.
C.The Web servers available memory drops below 1 GB.
D.The end user experiences higher than expected response times.
11. Which performance test finds the behavior and performance of each tier?
12. Which performance test checks the stability of a system over an extended period of time?
13. Which performance test is used to find the systems breaking point?
14. Which performance test determines whether the system handles anticipated realworld
15. Which performance test objective is met when determining if the system is stable enough to go into production?
16. Which performance test objective is met when determining the cause of performance degradation?
17. Which performance test objective is met when determining if the new version of the software
adversely affects response time?
18. Which LoadRunner component runs the Vuser that generates the load?
19. What is an external data source?
D.purchase order number
20. You are a LoadRunner expert consultant and have been assigned to a client that needs to
performance test an application that has not yet been released.
How can you obtain information about the applications anticipated load?
A.estimate how the application will be used
B.obtain the necessary information from web logs
C.look in the applications database to determine the anticipated load
D.consult with the business experts to determine the anticipated load
21. What must have direct communication with VuGen?
D.application under test (AUT)
22. Click the Exhibit button. The exhibit shows a table with the desired number of business processes.Which percentage would be allocated to each business process in order to execute that business process the desired number of times?
A.View Childrens Clothing Item 20%
View Mens Clothing Item 15%
View Womens Clothing Item 20%
View Household Item 30%
View Shoes 15%
B.View Childrens Clothing Item 2%
View Mens Clothing Item 1%
View Womens Clothing Item 2%
View Household Item 4%
View Shoes 1%
C.View Childrens Clothing Item 20%
View Mens Clothing Item 10%
View Womens Clothing Item 20%
View Household Item 40%
View Shoes 10%
D.View Childrens Clothing Item 0.2%
23. You are meeting a new LoadRunner customer. The application under test is a call center application used by the customer representatives. The representatives are located in Phoenix, AZ and Columbus,OH. A large customer base resides in Flagstaff, AZ and Cincinnati, OH. The servers are located in Washington, DC. Where would you place the load generator machines? (Select two.)
24. What is the appropriate scenario outline if your quantitative goal is to attain 2,500 concurrent users for the Update transaction during peak time?
A.Load test should achieve 2,500 users only.
B.Script should define the Update transaction only.
C.Script should define the Update transaction, and the load test should achieve 2,500 users.
D.Script should define the Update transaction, and the load test should achieve 2,500 concurrent users.
25. What are advantages of using automated load tests over manual load tests? (Select three.)
B.easier to scale
D.increased hardware resources
E.simplicity of gathering analysis data
26. Which step comes after scenario execution in the load testing process?
B.Rerun the Scenario
C.Record the Process
D.Fine Tune the System
27. Which scenario type helps you plan for future growth and provides a safety factor with the application?
28. What provides data that is unknown before the application is run?
29. Which level of concurrency identifies how many users are currently buying tickets?
30. Which LoadRunner tool captures the communication between the browser and web server?